Andrea Bonaceto is an artist, investor and founding partner at Eterna Capital. Andrea has been involved in NFTs as an artist through a collaboration with Sophia the Robot and through Eterna Capital.
As an artist, Italian born Andrea Bonaceto is well-known for creating colourful portraits of well-known people. He is also a fellow at the Royal Society of Art in the UK.
Andrea Bonaceto recently collaborated with Sophia the robot creating NFTs artwork. And as with most of Bonaceto’s work, Sophia’s art is a self-portrait that combines the former’s art history and previous works as well as the robot’s own physical paintings and drawings on multiple surfaces that have been processed by its creator David Hanson.
Bonaceto is also an investor through Eterna Capital, an investment management firm focused on blockchain technology. He launched Eterna Capital with 3 ex-BlackRock employees in 2018. Eterna Capital has established itself as a leading firm with a successful track record and institutional grade solutions.
Andrea Bonaceto Interview Focus
- An introduction from you - background, overview, education...
- How do you manage the differences between your work as investor and the work as an artist?
- How do you see your evolution as an artist?
- How do you see the evolution of NFTs as someone that has been involved in blockchain and tech?
- How do you see your work as an artist in NFTs?
- How do you see the piece of art from the perspective of IP, ownership, NFT and technology wallet ownership?
- The ways to keep a NFT digital art piece? The technology, the wallets?
- How did you start your collaboration with Sophia?
- How do you see human creativity and the robot - android collaborations
- As we get into AI and singularity how do you see the collaboration between artists and machines - robots?
- How do you see the NFTs market and its impact in the art world?