We process your Personal information on the basis that you have provided your consent for us to do so for the purposes set out below. You may withdraw your consent to this processing at any time by getting in touch. If you do withdraw your consent, we may still be able to process some of the data that you have provided to us on other grounds.
2. Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data:
Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by contacting us. The information you give to us may include:
- Job title;
- Contact information (including email address and phone number);
- Information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Information about your company; and
- Other information (that may or may not qualify as Personal Data).
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Web usage information (including IP address), your login information, browser type (and version), time zone, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URLs clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); time spent on page, length of visits on certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs); and;
- Other information (that may or may not qualify as Personal Data).
What are cookies and what do they do?
A cookie is a small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that website asks your computer for permission to store a file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the browser software and operating system used to access the page, the pages viewed and the time spent on our Website.
For further details on cookies, please visit All About Cookies where you can find more information on cookies and similar relevant technologies.
What are the cookies we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics service providers for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about the use of the Website by using cookies. This helps us to improve the way our Website works. The analytics service provider will also store this information.
- Functionality cookies. We may use functionality cookies that allow us to remember choices you have made in relation to the Website so as to provide a personalised experience and enhanced user experience by delivering content specific to your interests.
- Social Media cookies. We may also use Social Media cookies to personalise your interaction with third-party Social Media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook where our Website uses such features. Social Media cookies recognise users of these Social Media sites when you view Social Media content on our Website. They also allow you to share content across Social Media platforms, through the use of simple sharing button. We may use the following Social Media cookies: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Medium.
- Strictly necessary cookies.
How to turn cookies off?
If you would like to opt-out of cookies, you can change the settings on your browser to reject cookies or unselect the specific cookies in the cookies pop up box before consenting to it. For more information please consult your browser’s help service or visit All About Cookies where you can find more information on cookies and similar relevant technologies. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
4. Use of your Personal information
We may use your Personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to any query that you may submit;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical responses;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- To comply with the law;
- To prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests as we feel necessary.
5. Disclosure of your Personal information
We may share your Personal information with any member of our group, which means our affiliates or our subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will only share your Personal information in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
We may disclose your Personal information to third-parties when:
- You specifically request this, (e.g. when you submit information to enquire about jobs or submit a job application through the Website);
- In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- If all of the Website assets are acquired by a third-party; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Website, our customers, or others.
We may also share some statistics and customer profiling information with third-parties, but the data should be anonymised, so you would not be identifiable from that data set. We will not rent or sell our users’ details to any other organisation or individual.
6. Social Media widgets
7. Storage of your Personal information
We follow strict security procedures as to how your Personal information is stored and used, and who sees it, to help stop any unauthorised person getting hold of it. Once we have received your Personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and although we do our best to protect your Personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Hence, we cannot accept any liability for the loss, theft or misuse of the Personal information which you have registered on the Website if there is a security breach.
We will keep your Personal information stored on our systems for as long as it takes to provide the services to you. The third-parties we engage will keep your data stored on their systems for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you. We will not store your Personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
8. Your rights
Even if you have accepted the processing of your data for marketing purposes, you have the right to ask us to stop processing your Personal information for such purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by getting in touch.
The Website may contain links to and from the websites of third-parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal information to these websites.
Since 25th May 2018, you are entitled to receive the data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another data controller. The types of data that can be provided are those set out in section 2 above. You can exercise this right since 25th May 2018 by getting in touch.
9. Access to information
European Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. You are entitled to be told by us whether we or someone else on our behalf is processing your Personal information; what Personal information we hold; details of the purposes for the processing of your Personal information; and details of any third-party with whom your Personal information has been shared. Any access request may be subject to a fee (maximum of £10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you and must be delivered within 40 days of the enquiry. Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of identity before we share with you your Personal information to prevent unauthorised access. Your rights to access, rectify or cancel the information we hold about you can be exercised at any time by getting in touch.
10. Definitions and other information